How to use Barcode Man?
- After installed, make sure your toolbars of desktop has the icon of DYMO, . This means your DYMO printer service is started.
- Go to settings, which is in index page, refresh page and scroll down to the bottom. Check all status are showing green.
- After that, select the type of your printer in "Choose Printer", and click save.
- Make sure your printer connect with your PC / MAC.
How to print labels?
- Choose the products you want to print, then click "Next"
- You're going to have two types of badges, one is No Barcode, another one is your barcode.
- When your product shows No Barcode, you may click "Generate Barcodes" on the up left corner to generate 8-digit barcode.
- Click "Create" to create barcode.
- Then, click "Print" to trigger DYMO printer to print.
You can also use the button: "set number of labels to match items in stock" to print out the labels of all the in stock items.