Installation & user guide
Barcode Man is a simple but powerful label printing solution. You can get started in minutes by drag and drop editor and generate the pdf file. You need to make sure your printer is working, and the driver installed.
Make sure you have installed relative printer driver.
For example, you have a roll label printer - DYMO 450. You can find the DYMO 450 driver on DYMO's official site. Make sure you have installed the right driver.
How to get your first retail barcode label pdf file?
- Click "Products" on the left menu.
- Click button "Select products" , then select the products you want to print.
- Products will show up on the table, delete or edit the label quantity you want to print.
- Click "Next" button to the editing page, then you can create your own label style by drag and drop elements on the canvas.
- After you finish your own label, click "Save" if you want to use it next time.
- Click "Print" -> Download to get your pdf file.
How to create your own template?
- Click "My templates" on the left menu.
- Click "Add new template" on the left menu.
- Choose what type of paper rolls you are using.
- Set up your paper details.
- Design your label style by drag and drop.
- Click "Print" to get pdf file or click "Save" if you want to save the template.
How to print your pdf file
You have many ways to print by pdf file. Depends on your OS or browser you are using. We offer few short tutorials for you.
How to print your label with Chrome on Mac
How to print your label with Chrome on Windows
How to print your label with Adobe on Windows
Problems? Contact us